Here are some resources for you to learn more about caring for older adults and related issues.
Check out our YouTube playlist of informational videos that cover conversations with the elderly, regulations and other issues.
- The Sunrise Podcast, TheSeniorCaregiver.com, has tips on caring for the elderly.
Organizations To Help Seniors
- Centers for Disease Control
- State of California COVID-19 information
- California Department of Social Services licenses Assisted Living facilities
- California Department of Public Health licenses Skilled Nursing Facilities
- California Department of Aging
- County Health Sites
- California's 65-and-older population is projected to grow to 8.6 million people by 2030 (Source: State of California 2020)