Demand for our services and ministries is high. With more volunteers and more ministers we can expand our reach.
- Almost 80% of the elderly living in care facilities never have anyone visit them - including their own family members, pastor or fellow parishioners.
- Many elders are lonely because they have lost or become separated from companions, friends and families.
- Time passes slowly for many and they report that their days seem monotonous and empty.
- Increasing physical infirmities cause worry and concern for both patients and families.
- Many of the elderly find group living difficult to accept and manage.
- Increasingly we see battle-scarred veterans and disabled younger folk who appreciate our services.
- Many frail elderly seek spiritual nourishment.